Download overviews of speaking topics here:
Why are Celynn’s presentations of interest or relevance?
Ongoing, relentless stress is leading to fatique & potential burn-out! This undermines our ability for strategic thinking, focus & creativity.
Ongoing stress usually also results in poor lifestyle choices … which leads to employees and leaders operating below their potential = PRESENTEEISM!
Reduced engagement in the modern workplace along with poor health & absenteeism have significant negative impact on organizational bottom line. Higher healthcare costs also diminish profitability.
- WHO – Global Strategy for Diet & Physical Activity highlights that 4 lifestyle behaviours are driving 4 chronic diseases of lifestyle that account for the leading cause of mortality!
- South African National Health & Nutrition Examination Survey (2013) results show same trends.
- Strategic Plan for the Prevention and Control of Non-Communicable Diseases 2013
- What keeps CEOS Up at Night? CEODaily: Sep 2013: 45% are not satisfied with their executive team’s performance, 82% of CEO’s feel like their teams aren’t acting with enough urgency.
Who is Celynn and what are her areas of expertise?
Celynn is a qualified and registered dietician (RD SA). She is founder and developer of the WELLCULATOR™ and has published Fast Food For Sustained Energy with Tafelberg publishers which is now a bestseller in South Africa. Celynn speaks about Performance Chemistry; mostly on managing energy and fatigue levels, increasing intellectual athleticism, weight management, improving health, building resilience and creating and sustaining new positive lifestyle behaviors. Celynn enhances organisational profitability through improving individual performance.
Celynn writes for several media sources. She has a regular column in Business Day Health News and also writes a monthly column as the ‘Weight Loss Coach’ for Longevity magazine and a general nutrition column for Dischem Benefits magazine.
What makes Celynn different to other speakers in her field?
Celynn is a professional member of the PSASA (Professional Speakers Association of South Africa). She was invited as the first dietician to present at a PSA UK (Professional Speakers Association) conference and continues to present in the United Kingdom on a regular basis.
She has published Fast Food for Sustained Energy which is a realistic and practical guide for people who need to eat on the run. The bestselling book is aimed at active, on-the-go people, leaders, entrepreneurs and professionals who want to be healthy, full of energy and keep their weight under control. The book is published by Tafelberg and is also available in Afrikaans as Kos in ‘in Kits Vir Volgehoue Energie.
How would others describe her delivery style as a presenter?
Celynn’s delivery style is feminine and chic but with a really original twist. She is a walking, living, breathing example of her proven philosophies.
“Celynn’s energetic, yet relaxed style and simple approach to wellness inspires even the most lethargic to make positive lifestyle changes.”Mark VD Watt, Head: Risk Savings, Momentum
“What an incredibly worthwhile and inspiring experience it was for our company. I had high expectations, but even they were exceeded. Talk about quick wins…and low hanging fruit (pun intended). Seriously, I don’t think there is a quicker or more sustained way to make a material difference in people’s lives.” Shauneen Procter, Partner, Idea Engineers
“Great work on the programme – you did an outstanding job to make the client aware that self leadership is not only about the work they do at work, but also how they take care of their bodies and minds! Thank you for your contribution to the success of this programme.” Lesa Claesson, Account manager, Gordon Institute of Business Science
Why use Celynn, and when should you do so?
If you need to energise, interest, motivate and excite employees, managers and directors alike; Celynn’s keynote presentation or energizer interventions will do so very successfully. She presents upbeat and interactive sessions that help audiences fire on all cylinders. She assists delegates to stay physically and mentally engaged at events, conferences and meetings with higher energy levels and more able to concentrate and retain information.
Professional speaking – keynote presentations and workshops include:
• Manage your Energy, not your Time
• Performance Chemistry
• Energy for Resilience
For detail on key learning outcomes for each presentation / workshop please contact Celynn by clicking here.
Watch Celynn present:
Manage Your Energy, Not Your Time
– Emperors Palace, 1000 delegates, (4:15 minutes)
– Eskom Women’s Day event, 100 delegates, (4:30 minutes)
Leadership / Performance / Wellness / Work Life Balance / Engagement / Resilience / Motivation
• Accredited professional speaker with the Professional Speakers Association of South Africa (PSASA).
• Registered dietician (RD SA).
• Registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) and the Association for Dietetics in South Africa (ADSA).
• Author of BESTSELLER Fast Food For Sustained Energy and Kos in ‘n Kits Vir Volgehoue Energie (Published by Tafelberg).
• Regular media columnist and content strategist.
Book Celynn Now
[contact-form-7 id=”1939″ title=”Speaking”]