Energy 1 467 kJ; carbohydrate 40 g; fibre 10 g; protein 29 g; fat 7 g
1. Place 1 cup of mixed frozen or tinned vegetables (corn, peas and carrots) in a microwavable bowl.
2. Drain 1 tin of tuna in brine (175 g) and add half to the vegetables.
3. Microwave on high for 3 minutes until warmed through.
4. Stir in 2 T low-oil mayonnaise and 2 T sweet-chilli sauce.
5. Season to taste with salt, pepper and herbs of your choice.
Assembling tip: Store the leftover tuna in a sealed container in the fridge for up to three days and then use to make this quick and easy meal again.
Food fact: Tuna and chicken are more concentrated sources of lean protein than red meat or eggs. For this reason, a small portion of chicken or fish is enough to provide the protein for a balanced meal.