Energy 1 657 kJ; carbohydrate 57 g; fibre 9 g; protein 18 g; fat 10 g
1. Place 1 medium sweet potato in the microwave and cook for a few minutes until soft.
2. While the sweet potato is cooking, mix ½ cup of chunky cottage cheese with ½ cup of finely chopped salad vegetables such as peppers, celery, tomato, cucumber, and grated carrot.
3. Add 1 t Dijon or wholegrain mustard.
4. Cut open the sweet potato and fill with the chunky cottage cheese mixture.
5. Serve with a small tossed salad dressed with 1 T low-oil mayonnaise thinned out with lemon juice or vinegar.
Assembling tip: Mix the whole tub of cottage cheese with double the amount of finely chopped vegetables. Use half for this meal and keep the other half for another quick light meal. Pile the prepared cottage cheese mixture on a slice of low-GI bread and serve with a salad.