Energy 1 727 kJ; carbohydrate 39 g; fibre 7 g; protein 22 g; fat 18 g
1. Sprinkle 1 tortilla with a little water and warm in a tea towel in the microwave for 20 seconds on high. Alternatively, warm the dampened tortilla in a frying pan.
2. Heat 1 cup ready-made salsa.
3. While the salsa is heating, place the warm tortilla on a plate and spread mixed lettuce leaves, coriander leaves and thin cucumber slices on top.
4. Place a chunkily chopped hard- boiled egg and ¼ sliced avocado pear in the middle.
5. Thin out 4 Tablespoons fat-free smooth cottage cheese with a little water or skimmed milk and drizzle over the filling.
6. Top with the warm salsa and roll up the tortilla.
Food fact: Regular tortilla meals are high in fat because of the sour cream, Cheddar cheese and guacamole (avocado). In this version, all of these have been controlled or changed. Despite this, the fat content is still slightly over the recommended fat content for a healthy meal.