Energy 1 410 kJ; carbohydrate 35 g; fibre 7 g; protein 24 g; fat 13 g
1. Toast 1 slice rye bread and spread with 2 teaspoons of ready-made pesto.
2. Layer with 1 thinly sliced tomato, overlapping the slices to fill the slice of bread.
3. Scrunch a generous amount (65 g) of shaved lean turkey or chicken on top of the leaves.
4. Top with 2 matchboxes of grated mozzarella cheese. Season to taste and place under a hot grill until the cheese just melts.
5. Serve with a large tossed salad splashed with balsamic vinegar.
Food fact: Shaved cold meats are all very lean and because they are sliced so thinly, generous amounts (half a 125 g packet per person) can be used as the protein in meals.